RH Prime International tem Vagas Offshore no Brasil
A Prime International foi fundada para oferecer "práticas de recrutamento autênticas" tailor-made para auxiliar os clientes e candidatos requisitos de recrutamento técnico e de engenharia nos setores de petróleo, gás, energia, energia, água, construção, engenharia marítima e marítima.
A Prime International tem Vagas Brasil para:
Offshore Mechnaical Supervisor Offshore Brazil
Prime International are seeking to place an offshore Mechanical Supervisor, with strong mentoring and training skills, ideally on bopard an FPSO.
Permanent position with attractive company benefits and career prospects.
2 x maintenance Superintendents (FPSO) Offshore Brazil
Two Maintenance Superintendents required to work on a 4/4 rotation offshore Brazil.
Permanent position, offering fantastic career opportunities to OIM and attractive company benefits.
Professional qualifications and experience requirements
- Dangerous Cargo endorsement.
- Extensive experience on Tankers to the rank of 1st Engineer. OR
- 5 years experience of FPSO operation, 2 years at Superintendent level.
- Experience and knowledge of oil production, gas compression power generation and water injection systems.
- Computer literate and experienced on maintenance management systems.
Typical main activities and responsibilities
- Responsible for the correct operation of the utility equipment and the maintenance and repair of all machinery, systems, process and equipment on the FPSO.
- Knowledge of roles and responsibilities with regard to emergency response.
- Supervise a department consisting of engineers and supervisors with electrical instrument and mechanical fabrication, machine shop and welding skills.
- Responsible for maintaining and requisitioning stocks of spare parts, consumables, tools, fuel, lubricating oils and chemicals.
- Ensure that spare parts received are fit for purpose.
- Organise, administer and implement the planned maintenance systems for all the various equipment and machinery on the FPSO, including safety equipment.
- Maintain a record of survey for all Hull, Machinery, Process and Utility equipment ensuring that all administration and Class requirements are complied with and requesting the timely attendance of surveyors as appropriate to a continuous survey regime.
- Communicate to the FPSO Operations Manager in Brazil, machinery and equipment deficiencies and request technical advice as required from the Brazil operations office and manufacturers etc. directly.
- Routinely monitor the performance of machinery, equipment and systems. Take corrective action or request advice from the Brazil operations office as required.
- Administer and enter machinery and equipment daily log and workbook records into the planned maintenance system so that accurate and comprehensive records are maintained onboard.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Production Superintendent.
- Act as Area Authority under the Permit to Work system.
- Thorough knowledge of Permit to Work system, Isolation Standards, Risk Assessment.
- Ensure that the personnel assigned to the Maintenance Dept are fully conversant with their duties and responsibilities. Establish their level of competency and undertake to provide coaching/training where shortfalls are identified. To provide guidance and support to subordinates.
- Carry out objective probationary and annual assessments. Manage day-to-day disciplinary and performance issues on board, in conjunction with OIM.
- On board day work but 24 hour call.
- Offshore Survival
- Tanker Safety / Familiarisation
- First Aid (Advance
Offshore Production Superintendent (FPSO) Offshore Brazil
Prime International are seeking an experienced OFFSHORE PRODUCTION SUPERINTENDENT, who has FPSO experience.
Day rate paid in USD
12 months renewable contract
Vaja aqui outras vagas em: Angola, USA, Ghana, Tanzania, Qatar, Kuwait, Arabia Saudita, Singapura.
Em um mundo competitivo, ficar à frente do campo com a Prime International não poderia ser mais simples. Preencha o formulário abaixo e envie o seu CV para se juntar à nossa base de dados e vamos mantê-lo atualizado de qualquer notícia e posições relevantes em seu campo de especialista escolhido.