A Petra Group é uma consultoria internacional de serviços de capital humano com atuação em toda América Latina e África. Focada nos maiores mercados técnicos e em toda industria pesada.
O DNA da Petra Group e encontrar os profissionais certos dos mais complexos para seus clientes.
A Petra Group tem oportunidades para:
Our Client has major operations in the world’s most important oil and gas regions.
Leaders in working in extremely difficult environments such as ultra-deep water.
• In conjunction with supervisor plans preventive maintenance then inspects equipment, performs maintenance routines, diagnoses problems, determines corrective work required and performs or directs work within assigned authority
• Performs daily maintenance and commissioning of pneumatic and electronic instrumentation and control systems/equipment within production operations. Equipment includes but is not limited to DCS systems, PLC’s based systems, pneumatic systems and components i.e. I to P converters, control and ESD valves, valve positioners, process instrumentation pressure temperature and flow, process metering, fiscal metering, fire and gas systems, ESD systems, computer hardware and software.
• Performs troubleshooting on PLC systems including back up and restoration of programs. Configures PLC’s and implements ladder logic changes to PLC programs. Loading and reloading HMI PC’s from start. Works on changes on touch screen HMI’s
• Performs loop tuning on pneumatic and electronic control loops utilizing PI&D principals
• On instrumentation / control equipment failure, diagnoses failure and prescribes or performs repairs as required to return equipment to service. Reviews diagnosis with supervisor when equipment problems are complex or may lead to extended downtime or high costs. Makes decisions applying knowledge of equipment, materials and trade practices.
• Ensures that an adequate supply of electronic and or instrumentation supplies and spare parts are on hand to support the maintenance activities.
• Serves when assigned as the Company supervisor/inspector for repairs and major overhauls performed on equipment by contract service personnel.
• Observes Company safety procedures and practices good housekeeping. Reports or corrects unsafe conditions or practices. Ensures that maintenance work is performed in an efficient, safe and economical manner.
• Trains or assists in the training of junior technicians or newly assigned personnel to the FPSO.
• Establish the vision and define the objectives that challenge the organization to achieve excellent results.
• Provide orientation on OEMS, defining priorities and monitoring the plan´s progress with focus on the topics of greatest impact.
• Demonstrate accountability through the engagement of personnel in the workforce.
• Demonstrate concerns regarding the health and safety of each individual, ensuring the execution of risk assessment and following the controls defined by these assessments.
• Demonstrate the same commitment to environmental protection and the mitigation of risks related to process safety.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Certificate (qualificação, CREA)
• FPSO experience
• Very Good English Skills
• Good experience of Permit to Work
• Instrument/Mechanical Isolation Standards
• Risk Assessment.