Oportunidades Offshore 06/05
Tipo de embarcação: PSV Fluideiro
Tipo de tripulação: Mista, Benefícios:Plano de saúde e dental Bradesco Seguro de vida Vale Alimentação de R$ 521,00 Ajuda de custo para embarque e desembarque de R$ 265.00
Remuneração Bruta R$ 18,156.76
Perfil: Imprescindível ser II/2;1ON;Full DP;Inglês avançado; Experiência como Imediato. Interessados deverão encaminhar currículo para email@example.com informando no campo assunto o código “IMT-PSV
Auxiliar de Almoxarife
Em parceria com um cliente, estamos buscando um AUXILIAR DE ALMOXARIFE OFFSHORE.
O candidato deve ter experiência prévia em almoxarifado em empresas de perfuração e possuir conhecimentos do SAP utilizado pela Petrobras. A pessoa ficará encarregada de rastrear materiais e incluir itens e terá contato direto com os fiscais da Petrobras.
É necessário ter inglês intermediário.
Automation and Instrumentation Technician - Offshore
- Perform condition monitoring and troubleshooting of Control Systems, IT and communication systems as per Computerised Maintenance Management System;
- Organize, control and perform maintenance of Control Systems, Information Technology and communication systems;
- Perform software maintenance of metering systems;
- Assist with instrument maintenance and calibration functions;
- Perform planning of Control Systems, Information Technology and communication systems maintenance activities;
- Responsible for Password integrity of all Control systems. Assign system access levels;
Administrate Control Systems, Information Technology and communication systems
- Solid experience as an Instrument Technician with Production Plant operation;
-Experience with Distributed Control Systems.
Supply Chain Coordinator
• To co-ordinate the activities with the other departments in order to secure a timely, efficient and cost effective sourcing and negotiation activities with suppliers for frame agreements of goods and services for the company, meeting the internal policies and procedures as well as the contractual, company and statutory requirements.
• To coordinate purchasers establishing KPIs and monitoring the team in order to deliver goods and services to the fleet timely, efficient and cost effective.
• To manage team and to support the Supply Chain manager with their performance appraisals and coaching sections.
• Ensure staff adherence to operational standard procedures for procuring goods and services according to the specified requirements.
• Increase regional sourcing and necessary feedback to best frame agreements Evaluation and update of existing suppliers and approve registration of new suppliers to BWO Brazil supporting the Sourcing Department.
• Establishment of frame agreements with preferred suppliers for goods and services supporting
• Establishment of local standard catalogue items for the BWO fleet operating in Brasil.
• Files are kept on approved suppliers, reports of suppliers monitoring performance and non conformances cases.
• Communication with stakeholders informing status of sourcing projects, including technical clarification from request category specifications.
• Communication with stakeholders informing status of goods and services purchasing processes.
• Educate stakeholders in order to get the best purchasing requisitions and/or scopes for frame agreements;
• Liaise with stakeholders on potential Sourcing projects for local development.
• Coordinate Warehouse and Custom Broker suppliers supporting the Supply Chain manager.
• Review purchasing procedures in order to have them optimized and covering all aspects including compliance;
• Perform supplier management, development and evaluation;
• Take care of the procure to pay process;
• Improve REPETRO inventory control and to reduce clearance times of imported goods.
• Fluent in verbal and written communication in Portuguese and fluent in English.
• Solid knowledge of Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), and Outlook.
• Knowledge of local culture.
• Purchasing process, frame agreements, negotiation skills, strategic sourcing.
• Supplier development and management.
• Knowledge of Logistics and Importation (desired).
• Stakeholder management.